Kings and Queens
Who are courses for?
This category is for children who attend 6th – 7th class of a high school.
You can choose from 2 possibilities:
Kings and Queens low: Children in the 6th – 7th class. Lower level of English.
Kings and Queens high: Children in the 6th – 7th class. Higher level of English.
- Lessons (60 minutes long) are held once a week.
- The thinking and understanding of children of this age is similar to the thinking of adults. Even though they still like to play games and compete.
- We try to motive children to actively communicate.
- The style of studying of English in our school is different from studying in regular schools. It’s much more creative and children have more opportunity to speak than they have during the classes at regular schools.
- Parents receive a regular guide to what to study at home.
- Lessons are lead by a native or a Czech speaker, who use an absolute minimum of Czech language during the lessons.
- This level of study has continuity and links to the next year – KNIGHTS.
Courses in 2018/19:
Kings and Queens high:
Monday 17.00-18.00 (Native speaker)
Tuesday 14.30-15.30 (Native speaker)
Wednesday 14.30-15.30 (Native speaker)
Thursday 15.45-16.45 (Native speaker)
Beginning of courses: 10.9.2018
End of courses: 21.6.2019
2.400,-/ half term price (native speaker)
4.290,-/ annual price (native speaker)