Who are courses for?
This category is for the youngest children aged from 3 - 4.
- Kittens have got a lesson once a week and the lesson lasts 60 minutes – without parents or grandparents.
- This class is the first introduction to English. Children study English in a similar way as they learn their mother tongue.
- Parents receive a regular guide to what to study at home.
- Lessons are lead by a Czech teacher who speaks to children mostly in English. Czech is rarely used – to support confidence or to help them to express themselves.
- This level of study has continuity and links to the next year – PUPPIES.
Why start at such an early age?
- It’s the best age for introduction to a foreign language.
- Children absorb a foreign language automatically and naturally through games, competitions and other activities and they learn English in the same way as their mother tongue.
- A lot of songs, rhymes, stories, pictures and games are used during the lessons. Children play and learn at the same time.
- This age is unrepeatable and the ability to absorb another language is extraordinary.
Courses in 2018/19:
Beginning of courses: 10.9.2018
End of courses: 21.6.2019
2.220,-/ half term price
3.990,-/ annual price