Who are courses for?
This category is for children who attend 8th 9th class of a high school.
You can choose from 2 possibilities:
Knights low: Children in the 8th – 9th class. Lower level of English.
Knights high: Children in the 8th – 9th class. Higher level of English.
- Lessons (60 minutes long) are hold once a week.
- The thinking and understanding of children of this age is similar to the thinking of adults. Even though they still like to play games and compete.
- We try to motive children to actively communicate.
- The style of studying of English in our school is different from studying in regular schools. It’s much more creative and children have more opportunity to speak than they have during the classes at regular schools.
- Parents receive a regular guide to what to study at home.
- Lessons are lead by a native English or American speaker who speaks only English to the children. It creates a big motivation for children to express themselves in English.
- This level of study leads to a new level of study – ADULT COURSES
Courses in 2016/17:
Tuesday 17.00-18.00 (Native speaker)
Monday 17.00-18.00 (Native speaker)
Thursday 17.00-18.00 (Native speaker)
Beginning of courses: 12.9.2016
End of courses: 22.6.2017
2.200,-/ half term price
3.990,-/ annual price