Who are courses for?
This category is for the children aged 5 - 6.
You can choose from 2 levels:
Puppies 1: Total beginners
Puppies 2: Children who know some basic vocabulary and phrases, or children who have studied in Kittens or Puppies 1.
- Puppies have got a lesson once a week and the lesson lasts 60 minutes – without parents or grandparents.
- Children can concentrate just for few minutes; therefore the lesson must be dynamic, entertaining and full of action and movement. We change activities every 5-10 minutes. We also use calm down activities when it’s necessary. Using well known activities and games we support self-confidence and certainty.
- Parents receive a regular guide of what to study at home.
- Lessons are lead by a Czech teacher who speaks to children mostly in English. Czech is rarely used – to support confidence or to help them to express themselves.
- This level of study has continuity and links to the next year – JESTERS.
Why start at such an early age?
- It’s the best age for introduction to a foreign language.
- Children absorb a foreign language automatically and naturally through games, competitions and other activities and they learn English in the same way as their mother tongue.
- A lot of songs, rhymes, stories, pictures and games are used during the lessons. Children play and learn at the same time.
- This age is unrepeatable and the ability to absorb another language is extraordinary.
Courses in 2019/20:
Tuesday 15.45-16.45 (Czech teacher)
Thursday 15.45-16.45 (Czech teacher)
Monday 15.45-16.45 (Native speaker)
Tuesday 15.45-16.45 (Native speaker)
Wednesday 17.00-18.00 (Czech teacher)
Thursday 15.45-16.45 (Native speaker)
Beginning of courses: 16.9.2019
End of courses: 21.6.2020
2.220,-/ half term price (czech teacher)
3.990,-/ annual price (czech teacher)
2.400,-/ half term price (native speaker)
4.290,-/ annual price (native speaker)